Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Kitchen full of Kids!!

I decided to start a new blog devoted to being a mom. As we all know this is a full time job. 90% of my days are spent with my 4 beautiful daughters. Truly they are a handful but they bring so much joy. We do a lot of cooking and my girls are the best little sous chefs. Even my 1 year old loves to pour and stir ingredients. Cooking healthy and nutritious meals that are family friendly is a passion of mine. With 4 very opinionated children finding the right balance is key. You can't please everyone all the time but I sure try. My husband is a chef so that brings a lot to the kitchen however after cooking delicious meals for others all day long he often doesn't want to "work" at home. This forced me to start learning how to cook more than boxed meals and spaghetti. Now this blog wont be just about cooking but a vast majority will be. My hope is that I can help other Mothers make cooking easy & fun with their children. I hope you enjoy this blog and find some helpful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment