Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Baking....ha



Well.. I attempted to make one of those big cupcake cakes round 1 was unsuccessful.. A delicious homemade cake with homemade mocha frosting... Well they say a picture is worth a thousand words...


What a delicious mess! now I can bake well but I have to get to love on the new pan first before we mesh well.

I did though make some pb cookies too. This is not my recipe but if you don't know this recipe you are missing out. It's so simple

1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter & 1 egg... all one bowl, mix well roll into balls and roll in sugar and press with fork bake in a preheated 350 oven for 10-12 mins (if you have a fast cooking oven like mine only about 8 mins)







5 comments:

  1. Oh my. My girlies and I just finished a batch of brownies. A delicious chocolate mess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELICIOUS!!! Yumm... I love to cook and bake, but unfortunately, am diabetic. And, nothing tastes as good without REAL sugar. Following you from the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delicious mess...I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good.. I will post the recipe soon. It was actually a vegan cake which I haven't attempted before!

    ReplyDelete