Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Feature (Weelicious)

Fridays I will be Featuring other blogs, websites & recipes that I have tried. If you have a recipe that you would like me to test out and review for you or have a blog related to cooking or parenting and would like to be featured please contact me at Kitchenfullofkids@yahoo.com

Weelicious hands down is one of my favorite sites to browse when I am feeling uninspired by my own recipes. I have tried several different recipes and I have been thrilled with each and every one. Today I tried one that I haven't tried before and I was really shocked at how much I liked them. The kids got awfully excited when they got home from school and they see a container of mini muffins waiting for them on the table. Today we tired out her Banana Wee-eat Germ muffins I had a few spotted bananas that needed to get used today and as much as I love my Great Aunts Banana Bread recipe I wanted something a bit healthier this was Perfect. I used my Rachel Ray mini muffin tins which are likely the most used piece of cook wear in the house. The wheat germ gives the muffins a nice hearty taste and after eating a few where quite filling. These muffins would be great for a breakfast on the go or a lunch treat for the kids. All 4 of my daughters loved them and trust me anything that makes all 4 girls happy makes this mama very very happy!!


Photo from weelicious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment